New WildBlue Website
"CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
First Quick Delivery Homes are NOW Available
"Plus Great Savings with Special Summer Incentives"
Introductory Pricing and FIRST PICK of HOMESITES
Click button below to check out all the homes listed for sale
Wild Blue in Estero
Corkscrew Rd., 3 miles East of I-75 , Estero, Florida 33928
Spanning over 220 acres, Wild Blue includes 1,000 picturesque homesites nestled around natural wooded preserves and two sparkling lakes with resort-style amenities. The gated Estero community hosts a variety of single-family homes starting from the $400s to over $1 million with open floorplans, gourmet kitchens, personalized design finishes and integrated outdoor living spaces. The Wild Blue homebuilders are Lennar Corporation, Pulte Homes, Stock Development and WCI Communities.
What Life's Like
Resort-style living awaits you at Wild Blue. Relax by the pool, play a pick-up game at the sports courts, or enjoy a drink lakeside. Headed into town? Enjoy easy access to shopping and dining at Miromar Outlets or Coconut Point Mall.
About the Area
Perfectly located in Estero, between Fort Myers and Naples, Wild Blue offers easy access to I-75 and US-41 as well as large employers such as Hertz, Chicos, and Gartner. Sports fans will enjoy living just minutes from JetBlue Park, home to the Boston Red Sox Spring Training, and Germain Arena, home to the Everblades. Explore abundant shopping and dining at Gulf Coast Town Center, Coconut Point, and Miromar Outlets, or breeze down to the sugar-sand Bonita and Barefoot Beaches.
Wild Blue development is under way. Click onto the following link to view the site work under construction:
Whenever you need medical assistance, you'll rest easier knowing it's close by. You can choose from Bonita Community Health Care Center, HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Hospital, or the Lee Memorial Health System. Urgent-care and walk-in clinics also dot the area for convenient non emergency woes.
You'll never run out of things to do in the Southwest Florida area. There are many outdoor activities-from spending the day at one of the beautiful sugar sand beaches, to chartering a boat for fishing, to sightseeing. You may just want to enjoy a day strolling the shopping plazas, playing a round of golf at one of the many beautifully manicured championship courses, attending a Red Sox spring training game or catching a Florida Everblades hockey game.
Whether you're searching for something for your new home, or simply browsing, you have a lot of great choices. Coconut Point has up to 1.4 million square feet of retail and great restaurants. Gulf Coast Town Center has several major department stores, a movie theater, restaurants, plus specialty shops. Miromar Outlets have more than 120 top designer and great brand name manufacturers' outlets.
Lee county is home to some of the best schools Florida has to offer. Young budding minds can move on to the fastest growing University in Southwest Florida, Florida Gulf Coast University. This area is rich in education providing value for your community.
Within minutes of Wild Blue, travelers will land safely at Southwest Florida International Airport. With easy access to I-75, fine dinning, shopping and all of your home needs and wants are easily within reach.
If you are looking for close casual or even fine dining options, the possibilities are endless. Gulf Coast Town Center offers P.F. Chang's, Carrabba's, Red Robin, Connor's, and even Chipotle. You will find Ford's Garage, La Bamba, Luna Pizza, Naples Flatbread, and Wasabi close by at Miromar Outlets. Venture to Coconut Point to Bokamper's, Divieto Ristorante, Five Guys, Rodizio Grill, or even Ruth's Chris Steak House.
· Single family homes from the $400’s to over $1 Million
· One and two-story homes ranging from 1,671-3,900+ sq. ft.
· Consumer inspired floorplans offering 2-5 bedrooms and 2-4.5 bathrooms
· Enjoy premier lake living around one of two serene lakes, our 100 acre lake offers incredible views while the 88 acre lake relaxes with wooded preserve behind it
· Resort pool
· Clubhouse and Fitness Center
· Tennis, Pickleball, and Bocce Courts
· Robust lifestyle programming
· Expansive lake and nature preserve views
· Excellent K-12 and Higher Education Schools nearby
· Close proximity to a wide selection of Retail, Restaurant, and Entertainment Venues
· 3 miles to I-75 and 11 miles to Southwest Florida International Airport
· Short drive to numerous shopping options- 4 minutes to Miromar Outlets, 12 minutes to Coconut point, and 15 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center
· Enjoy the sun and sand at the beach- 25 minutes to Barefoot Beach and a quick 30 minutes to Lovers Key
· Close to everyday conveniences such as Publix (2.5 miles) and Target (6 miles)
· Germain Arena, home to the local Everblades hockey team, is a short 7 minute drive, offers many concert and sporting event opportunities, as well as public ice skating
· Florida Gulf Coast University, offers educational opportunities and sporting events, and is only 7 minutes away
For more information about this great new community, call, text or email us.
Carol and Joe Matarazzo
Premiere Plus Realty
Carol: 239-908-1350 Joe: 239-405-4233
TO LEARN ABOUT OUR EXCLUSIVE "PEACE OF MIND" PROGRAM, PLEASE
CLICK ONTO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
UPDATED Builder Information - May 5, 2019